- This page refers to the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX character. For other versions, see Taylor (disambiguation).
|Real name||Taylor Montgomery|
|Age||20-21 (Legend of the Dragons)|
|Occupation|| Professional Duelist|
High School Grad Student
|Appearances|| Legend of the Dragons (debut)|
Unexpected (alternate counterpart)
Caught Between Two Worlds (alternate counterpart)
Taylor Montgomery is the love interest (later girlfriend) of Jesse Anderson, and a good friend of Kylie Reynolds. Taylor runs an "Wolf" deck based on wolves and her Duel Spirit is Metal Wolf.
Taylor is a young girl of average weight and height, with long strawberry blonde hair that is usually kept in a high ponytail and green eyes.
Taylor is outgoing and isn't afraid to voice her thoughts. She cares very much for her friends and brothers, but hates it when they get overprotective. Taylor does get annoyed when someone stereotypes the "blondes" thinking that all are dumb. She is afraid that something might happen to her brothers making them leave her, but doesn't tell this to anyone.
- Duel Spirit communication: Taylor is able to communicate with Duel Spirits, however, she is only able to communicate with her partner, Metal Wolf.
- Dueling proficiency: Taylor is a skilled duelist, able to work with anything she has on hand.
- Adaptability: Taylor able to quickly adapt and change her current plan if needs be.
- Her brothers: Taylor is highly protective over her brothers - despite them being older than her - due to them being her only family she has left. She will easily defend them, but also knock some sense into them if needed.
- KaibaCorp Duel Disk
Taylor was born in Houston Texas to Jordan and Lisa Montgomery and the younger sister to identical twin brothers Daylan and Zachary. Sometime when Taylor was five years old, her parents suddenly passed away leaving the Montgomery siblings alone and on the fear of being separated. Because they had no family left, the three were placed in an orphanage.
Thanks to her brothers, who would yell at the workers of the orphanage, they never got separated. Though there was one time a family wanted to adopt Taylor, and they almost did, due to the brothers being out. But Daylan and Zachary managed to stop them. They lived at the orphanage all their live up till the twins turned 18. Once they did, the moved out and into an apartment complex.
Taylor lived with her brothers as she finished school. Once she graduated high school, she signed up to be a Pro Duelist. With Zachary's girlfriend, Scarlet David as her sponsor, Taylor started dueling in the pro leagues. It was during one of these duels that she would meet Jesse..
- Taylor was originally made just for Unexpected.
|The "Trials" series|